Fitch Ratings Agency affirmed long term LOCKO-Bank issuer ratings (IR) B+, outlook stable. Affirmed rating reflect high profitability of the bank, acceptable quality of assets and current comfortable liquidity indicators.
Results of rating actions in relation to LOCKO-Bank:
- Long term IRD in foreign and national currency are affirmed at the level of B+, Outlook Stable.
- Short term IDR is affirmed at the level B.
- Financial strength rating b+ is affirmed;
- Support rating is affirmed "5".
- Level of support of long term IDR is affirmed as "no level of support”.
- National long-term rating is affirmed at the level "A-(rus)", Outlook Stable.
- Priority unsecured debt: long-term rating is affirmed "B+", assets recovery rating "RR4".
- Priority unsecured debt: National long-term rating is affirmed at the level "A-(rus)".
LOCKO-Bank Chairman of the Board D.V. Krykov comments: “Affirmed B+ rating reflects sustainability of financial indicators and market positions of the Bank. In an unstable global financial market situation and facing the threats connected therewith it's important for us to focus on long-term financial stability, to be prepared to sharp market fluctuations and to continue to maintain stability and remain a reliable partner for investors and clients.”